Well, it does not look like the cable stitch we did under Stem Stitch. Cable Chain Stitch will not be connected to each of chain stitches directly. There will be a loop in between the stitches. This loop makes the stitch look different from the usual chain stitches. I will work on a single line. But this stitch can be used to work on floral designs or long locks.
1. Do a Chain Stich from point A to B.
2. Wrap the thread fully around the needle.
3. Then insert the needle at C and pull out at D.
4. Half loop the thread around the needle and pull out completely to make a chain stitch.
5. Continue the steps from 2 to 4.
The Picture Guide