Chevron refers to a figure or pattern holding the shape of a V or a reversed V. This is mostly used in badges of defense people. Chevron Stitch follows the similar pattern. The pattern consists a series of V and reversed V.
- Draw small dashes in two horizontal lines. It should have a brick like impression.
- Start the process from the left most dash.
- Pull the threaded needle from one end of the dash.
- Poke the needle through the other end of the dash.
- Pull out the thread in the middle point of the same line.
- Now, push the threaded needle in the middle point of the opposite dash in the other line.
- Pull the needle out though one end of the dash and poke in though the other end.
- Continue the process by pulling out the needle though the middle point of the same dash and poking in through the middle point of the next dash in the opposite line.
The Picture Guide: