Eyelet wheel Stitch can be used for portraying wheels, flowers, eyes, and sometimes as a filling stitch when these are clustered together. They can be worked on any kind of fabric. But to me, they look best on cotton.
This is easy to do the stitch. Let’s start the process:
- Draw a circle.
- Divide it equally with some straight spokes.
- Pull out the threaded needle through one of the straight line’s outer point on the border of the circle.
- Poke in through other spoke’s outer point on the border residing beside the first one.
- Pull the thread through the first point through which the needle was pulled out for the first time.
- Insert the threaded needle in the center. Thus create straight stitches in a circular manner.
- Continue the process until the last spoke.
The Picture Guide: