Zigzag Cable Chain Stitch is a decorative chain stitch. It looks good if it is done in two parallel lines. It is basically a cable chain stitch done in a zigzag pattern. Basic chain stitch and cable stitch are needed for creating this stitch. The pattern of Zigzag chain stitch needs to be followed for the directions of the stitches.
1. Take out the threaded needle at point A
2. Do a Chain Stitch at point A. This stitch needs to done at a 45 degree angle.
3. Now, just like Cable Chain Stitch, loop the thread around needle. To do this pass the thread under the needle and run it over the needle from left to right.
4. This Chain Stitch ends at point B. Follow the same process to create another angled chain stitch which ends at point C. This creates the pattern of Zigzag Chain Stitch.
5. Continue the process to create the desired design.
The Picture Guide: